Tuesday 25 October 2011

My research question??

Thinking of doing something on the lines of how to animate a creature to make it scary: that way I can talk about Nosferatu and scaled things like Godzilla/ King Kong, and newer creations with lots of werewolves/vampires stories out at the moment such as the underworld series/ twilight etc. Aliens and cowboys etc.

There is a lot to focus on such as the psychology of the character and the context and such and I could even slip in a little bit of modelling talk in there to help. The bit i am struggling with tonight is how to word the question.

This is the primary field I have decided to go into, such as modelling and rigging characters for film/ TV. this interests me a lot so I thought id learn more about the method and mentality behind it... Can anybody help me word the essay correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment